Over the last few years Geostats has been involved in a number of projects in many different fields of the exploration and mining industry. The list on the right gives an idea of the areas we have specifically dealt with, although in the past we have had no trouble in producing relevant quality work for any proposal put to us. We feel this flexible approach is needed as each mining project has individual aspects and requirements, and this allows us to adjust quickly to any task.
In addition to our flexibility, we pay particular attention to the presentation of the data in reports. This results in visually pleasing yet easy to read data.
All work performed by Geostats remains strictly confidential between the client and ourselves.
Some of the services we provide:
- Independent Quality Control monitoring including recommendations for check assay programs and on site procedures and processes
- Independent and unbiased statistical analysis of sampling and assay data
- Mathematical interpretation of geological and metallurgical test work
- Determination of sampling protocols for exploration programs utilising heterogeneity tests for various elements
- Data verification
- Mine site reconciliations
- Manufacture and testing of Certified Reference Materials from mine ore to suit individual matrices
- Auditing of mathematical/statistical analyses.
- Laboratory Proficiency Testing by Australian and International laboratory six monthly surveys
- Liaison with laboratories
- Problem solving and mathematical analysis for a variety of situations
- Field crew training
- Exclusive outlet for Geostats Gold, Base Metal and Sulphur Certified Reference Materials